Search This Blog

This blog is to store what I consider to be important - or weird - stories about health and science. To read these, you will need the Adobe Reader; you may download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Be sure to check out my political blog at: http://larblog.blogspot.com Welcome to my friends from LeftWingRadicals!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Paralyzed woman walks again after stem cell therapy

Don't you just HATE it when stem cells heal someone? I know, I know, conservatives think that the disabled should stay that way unless God chooses to heal them, but - you know - God wouldn't have given us the knowledge to use stem cells unless it was supposed to be that way. (assuming you think God does all of this stuff) My conservative friends think the mentally and physically disabled should just be left to starve to death unless their families can support them. It seems we've heard all of that before. Wasn't it back in the 30's or something??

No comments:

Followers