This blog is to store what I consider to be important - or weird - stories about health and science. To read these, you will need the Adobe Reader; you may download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Be sure to check out my political blog at: http://larblog.blogspot.com Welcome to my friends from LeftWingRadicals!
Friday, June 10, 2005
It couldn't be that Bush was bullshitting us, but the facts caught up with him, could it?
- Report Says Space Program Is Lacking Money and Foc...
- Trust for America's Health Fantasy Report
- 'Plastic Oil' Could Improve Fuel Economy In Cars, ...
- Bush's editor of climate reports resigns: why?
- Bush sits like a chicken in his roost while bird f...
- More Mad Cow
- Who needs science? Not U.S.
- The Better Educated A Woman Is, The Better She Sle...
- Pesky, unneeded regulators - it's enough to give y...
- Vaccine Curbs Shingles Cases and Severity
- ▼ June (10)