This blog is to store what I consider to be important - or weird - stories about health and science. To read these, you will need the Adobe Reader; you may download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Be sure to check out my political blog at: http://larblog.blogspot.com Welcome to my friends from LeftWingRadicals!
Sunday, February 27, 2005
The thing is, these viruses are retroviruses, which means the change all by themselves, and one of them, HTLV-4, is unlike anything ever found in humans.
It's going to be an interesting year.y
- Enduring and Painful, Pertussis Leaps Back
- Two New Viruses Reported Belonging to AIDS Family
- As The World Turns, It Drags Space And Time
- Britain freezes in cold spell, hundreds of schools...
- Tick-Tock: The clock is running on the H5N1 avian ...
- String Theory: is that all there is?
- Brightest Galactic Flash Ever Detected Hits Earth
- Air Pollution Damages Babies in Womb -Study
- New HIV strain goes from infection to full-blown H...
- Critics Question NASA on Safety of the Shuttles
- Global warming changes are here now
- UK Guardian: How we put the heat on nature 1/30/20...
- Got health insurance? Think you're really insured...
- ▼ February (13)