This blog is to store what I consider to be important - or weird - stories about health and science. To read these, you will need the Adobe Reader; you may download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Be sure to check out my political blog at: http://larblog.blogspot.com Welcome to my friends from LeftWingRadicals!
Monday, February 28, 2005
9,784 cases in 2003, then 18,957 cases in 2004. The worst thing is that the FDA has yet to approve a vaccination for adults, unlike Europe, which has had one for years. Think your childhood vaccination protects you? Think again.
- Enduring and Painful, Pertussis Leaps Back
- Two New Viruses Reported Belonging to AIDS Family
- As The World Turns, It Drags Space And Time
- Britain freezes in cold spell, hundreds of schools...
- Tick-Tock: The clock is running on the H5N1 avian ...
- String Theory: is that all there is?
- Brightest Galactic Flash Ever Detected Hits Earth
- Air Pollution Damages Babies in Womb -Study
- New HIV strain goes from infection to full-blown H...
- Critics Question NASA on Safety of the Shuttles
- Global warming changes are here now
- UK Guardian: How we put the heat on nature 1/30/20...
- Got health insurance? Think you're really insured...
- ▼ February (13)