This blog is to store what I consider to be important - or weird - stories about health and science. To read these, you will need the Adobe Reader; you may download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Be sure to check out my political blog at: http://larblog.blogspot.com Welcome to my friends from LeftWingRadicals!
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Where are those born-agains who scream about killing the unborn? Is just getting them born the important thing, but in what condition they are born unimportant? It would seem so. Since air pollution - and mercury pollution - cross geographic boundaries around rich neighborhoods, apparently these people don't even care if it's their own kids or grandkids that are being permanently harmed.
So, when these people face their brain-damaged kids in the coming years, and say, "I love you", I guess what they are really saying is: I love you, but not as much as money.
- Enduring and Painful, Pertussis Leaps Back
- Two New Viruses Reported Belonging to AIDS Family
- As The World Turns, It Drags Space And Time
- Britain freezes in cold spell, hundreds of schools...
- Tick-Tock: The clock is running on the H5N1 avian ...
- String Theory: is that all there is?
- Brightest Galactic Flash Ever Detected Hits Earth
- Air Pollution Damages Babies in Womb -Study
- New HIV strain goes from infection to full-blown H...
- Critics Question NASA on Safety of the Shuttles
- Global warming changes are here now
- UK Guardian: How we put the heat on nature 1/30/20...
- Got health insurance? Think you're really insured...
- ▼ February (13)