This blog is to store what I consider to be important - or weird - stories about health and science. To read these, you will need the Adobe Reader; you may download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Be sure to check out my political blog at: http://larblog.blogspot.com Welcome to my friends from LeftWingRadicals!
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
- ► 2005 (110)
- Betterhumans > Eye Injection Stops Vision Loss
- Woman, 67, having twins - to emotionally use and a...
- ABC News: Drug Maker Withheld Paxil Study Data
- ABC News: Doctors Debate the Safety of Celebrex
- BBC NEWS | Health | Ten odours 'help spot dementia...
- This is how Bush does 'science'
- Study linking soda drinking in kids with liver dam...
- Puff in; IQ out. Puff in; IQ out
- Laptops cause fertility problems. Don't tell Repu...
- New car smell linked to cancer
- Pollutant 'damages bone marrow'
- ABC News: Study: First Impressions Really Matter
- Drought is actually the norm in the West
- BBC: Red meat link to arthritis risk
- ▼ December (14)