This blog is to store what I consider to be important - or weird - stories about health and science. To read these, you will need the Adobe Reader; you may download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Be sure to check out my political blog at: http://larblog.blogspot.com Welcome to my friends from LeftWingRadicals!
Sunday, December 19, 2004
And now they say that the doctors are 'debating' it. The only thing they're debating is how badly it will hurt the maker.
If you don't think that this drug is coming off of the market - and soon - then you've got a really different view of this - not that you are definitely wrong; who knows? But history would indicate that this is just a stall to reap more money, but that the drug, like Vioxx, will disappear.
Remember, Vioxx went through the same, "Well, let's evaluate this.", long after it was already obvious that it was a killer.
- ► 2005 (110)
- Betterhumans > Eye Injection Stops Vision Loss
- Woman, 67, having twins - to emotionally use and a...
- ABC News: Drug Maker Withheld Paxil Study Data
- ABC News: Doctors Debate the Safety of Celebrex
- BBC NEWS | Health | Ten odours 'help spot dementia...
- This is how Bush does 'science'
- Study linking soda drinking in kids with liver dam...
- Puff in; IQ out. Puff in; IQ out
- Laptops cause fertility problems. Don't tell Repu...
- New car smell linked to cancer
- Pollutant 'damages bone marrow'
- ABC News: Study: First Impressions Really Matter
- Drought is actually the norm in the West
- BBC: Red meat link to arthritis risk
- ▼ December (14)