This blog is to store what I consider to be important - or weird - stories about health and science. To read these, you will need the Adobe Reader; you may download it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Be sure to check out my political blog at: http://larblog.blogspot.com Welcome to my friends from LeftWingRadicals!
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Perhaps we'll get away from this 'blame the victim' stuff and start dealing with what is really happening.
If the link above does not work, the original article may still be here.
- ► 2005 (110)
- ABC News: U.S. Short at Least 500,000 Poll Workers...
- Russian Expert Says Flu Epidemic May Kill Over One...
- Mad Cow or Chronic Wasting Disease or Scrappie or ...
- Yahoo! News - AstraZeneca's Crestor May Harm Kidne...
- Scientists Reveal Significant Behavioral Impacts O...
- Anesthesia Can Dim Patients' Minds
- 'Brain' In A Dish Acts As Autopilot, Living Comput...
- Older father schizophrenia link
- World Living Beyond Its Environmental Means
- Yahoo! News - Some Supplements Can Damage Eyes
- Passive smoking turns out to be worse than thought...
- Talk about your long life span! 180,000 to 430,00...
- Biologists Hunt for Snakehead in Chicago
- ▼ October (13)